2021 2nd W Club Doll Exclusive: Graceful Reign Vanessa

 

Once again, old news.  But this doll was a HARD NO for me so I straight up forgot to share. It is as if Jessy specifically designed a doll for me to hate. Y'all know I don't do gowns.  This one is so big it would need it's own Detolf display shelf.  I do not have that kind of display real estate at this point. I also do not 'stan' Vanessa.  Neither 1.0 nor 3.0 has remained for long and there are currently non on my shelf. I do like the crown...but could not justify buying the whole thing for the crown. I do like cape drama...but could not do it. The screening is very pretty though.  However, I am super duper bored with this low chignon center-part hairstyle that we seem to be seeing a lot. Also, these rising prices are forcing me to be more picky.

Jessy indicated in an interview that this might be a little taste of what is coming for convention.  Please oh please no. I am sure some will be thrilled, but I have no use for this type of look.

Item # 91526
Graceful Reign
Vanessa Perrin® Dressed Doll
Fashion Royalty® 20th Anniversary Tribute Doll
2021 W Club Exclusive Doll

Edition Size: TBD
Expected Ship Date: Spring 2022
Retail Price: $199.00
(Only $30.00 Due Now to Pre-order!)
Head Sculpt: Vanessa 1.0
Body Type: FR 6.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled
Skin Tone: FR White
Hair Color: Pearl Blonde
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No

The Story:

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Fashion Royalty, top model and long-reigning Parisian fashionista Vanessa Perrin shows us her regal side!

Included:

12.5-inch articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
Intricately embroidered sleeveless gown with "gold" and "silver" detail and ribbon belt;
Gorgeous removable matching floor-length cape;
Choker necklace with "pearl" accent;
Longer "pearl" necklace with "pearl" drop;
Bracelet, earrings, and small ring;
Additional oversized "diamond" ring;
Stunning "pearl" accented crown statement piece;
Matching strappy high-heeled shoes;
Pair of long manicured hands;
Alternate pair of grip hands;
Alternate pair of painted glove hands;
Doll stand;
Certificate of authenticity.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!