Fashion Royalty Retro Future Collection Thoughts. Take all my money!!!

OMG. I die. I absolutely love this whole thing. Totally made for me. I am a huge Mugler geek.  I even recreated the Mugler motorcycle fashion for the Supermodel convention a few years back.

I am also a huge fan of the Anika Luxottica android doll and these gals will fit in perfectly with her.  I even have an extra pair robot limbs to share between some of these dolls too.  I am thinking Dania in particular will look amazing with the robot limbs and the armor.  I hope I can snatch up an extra pair of robot hands for Anika from someone. 

Needless to say, I ordered them all.  The prices are hard to swallow but they do have some specialty items to them that I think make the price a touch more understandable.  I have yet to keep a Vanessa 1.0 sculpt so chances are good I will be kicking her to the curb when she gets here...but she is very pretty in the Hungarian tone.  I might have been convinced to keep her if she had black hair...then she would have been a bit more Dita Von Teese with a tan. Or if she'd had a more edgy Mrs. Mia Wallace cut. Those 3-d eye glasses are making me so so happy. Maybe the Cruella Tatyana will steal this outfit? She's got the red lips for it...and the fur coat might look fun with this dress too. I also adore the red shoes with the funky zig zag edge and chrome soles. The attention to detail on these does not disappoint.  I think this could have been Kyori and she would have killed this look.

Adele is just fabulous.  She is totally channeling Rachael in Blade Runner for me.  I just love the whole package. I like the Dior  "New Look" silhouette and the accessories. The purse is based on a recent Dior + Sorayama chrome saddle bag that will set you back about $30,000 IRL. Jessy confirmed that she comes with two sets of nubian tone hands and the robot hands.  The screening is stunning.  She's going to redress like a dream too. That will up my Adele collection to three adding this one to Soul Deep and Faces of Adele 3.0. I'm good with that.

Dania...sweet Christmas she is amazing!!! I adore that hair...and the face and the whole fashion...the boots...LOOKIT THOSE BOOTS!  The boots are based on Tom Ford.  The chrome corset is pure Mugler. The big coat over dress...yes. Love it. So killer. The sunglasses are McQueen.  The price is high...but I get it and I am so there for her. I might bring these to display in my office...like I might do a futuristic diorama for them that needs a whole dedicated shelf. I also want a guy for them and now I really REALLY regret selling my Tate Tanaka with the blue streak in his hair.  Hmmmm...but I do have a long hair Techrat Declan head that might fit in nicely...just need a body for him.  See this is when I know I'm excited about something...when I want to make a whole wardrobe and display case and dedicate it all to these specific dolls.




Item # 91464
Retro Dimensional
Vanessa Perrin® Dressed Doll
The Fashion Royalty® Collection: RETROFUTURE
Expected Ship Date:
Late-Spring/Early Summer 2020
Suggested Retail Pricing:
$160.00

*ONLY AVAILABLE VIA IT DEALERS*
Edition Size: 1000
Head Sculpt: Vanessa 1.0
Body Type: FR 6.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled Foot
Skin Tone: Hungarian
Hair Color: Chocolate Brown
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
The Story:

Vanessa Perrin channels her inner android while wearing her most futuristic, yet ultra-modern look yet!

This incredibly detailed piece of miniature doll art features handcrafted metal parts, created to fit the Fashion Royalty body like a second skin! Every component can be easily removed for added versatility and playability!

Included:

  • 12.5" fully articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
  • Intricately engineered, high-gloss red patent "leather" cocktail dress with decorative grommet detailing at the hem and dramatic, oversized, detachable bow at the back, cinched at the waist by a perfectly matched belt;
  • Chrome plated, full-metal, die-cast robotized armor coverings;
  • Pair of robotized gloved hands;
  • Pair of regular flesh toned hands;
  • Fiber optics inspired chrome metal magnetized choker necklace;
  • Chrome finish earrings with cloisonné highlights;
  • Oversized, chrome finish duo-toned sunglasses;
  • Flamboyant red patent "leather" shoes with chrome spiked heels;
  • Metallic red, embossed clutch purse;
  • Stand;
  • Certificate of authenticity.


Item # 91463
Neo Look
Adèle Makéda® Dressed Doll
The Fashion Royalty® Collection: RETROFUTURE
Expected Ship Date:
Late-Spring/Early Summer 2020
Suggested Retail Pricing:
$160.00

*ONLY AVAILABLE VIA IT DEALERS*
Edition Size: 900
Head Sculpt: Adèle 2.0
Body Type: FR 6.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled Foot
Skin Tone: Nubian
Hair Color: Dark Brunette
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
The Story:

What will any smart "belle of the ball" wear in a not so distant future? Ask Miss Adèle Makéda; she will show you the way to her fully automated, robotized closet!

W Cosmetics' most forward thinking top model and influencer, hails from a place and time where the latest in chrome augmented fashion plating is all the rage! This doll also marks the most awaited return of the Nubian skin tone to the Fashion Royalty brand, back by popular demand!

Included:

  • 12.5" fully articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
  • Soft, romantic, yet fashion forward two-piece ensemble composed of a multi-layered tulle skirt and futuristic inspired, elaborately constructed jacket;
  • Show-stopping, techno embossed chrome finish pleather saddle clutch purse;
  • Fiber-optic themed chrome plated jewelry set composed of a magnetized choker necklace, earrings and ring;
  • Pair of robotized gloved hands;
  • Robotized finger ring attachments;
  • High-chrome finish sunglasses;
  • Pair of alternate, flesh-toned hands;
  • See-through vinyl and chrome finish high-heeled shoes;
  • Stand;
  • Certificate of authenticity.


Item # 91462
Mothership
Dania Zarr™ Dressed Doll
The Fashion Royalty® Collection: RETROFUTURE
Expected Ship Date:
Late-Spring/Early Summer 2020
Retail Pricing:
$175.00

*ONLY AVAILABLE VIA IT DIRECT - SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE EMAIL FOR PRE-ORDER DETAILS*
Edition Size: TBA
Head Sculpt: Dania
Body Type: FR 6.0
Foot Sculpt: High-heeled Foot
Skin Tone: FR White
Hair Color: Platinum Blonde With Black Streak
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
The Story:

Creating a true moment in Fashion Royalty history, red carpet favorite FashionTV reporter Dania Zarr returns to the collection in a robotized vision of beauty as she makes an appearance wearing her favorite suit of fashion armor, molded, perfectly forged, chromed plated and enhanced with "diamonds" to Dania's expressed specifications and perfectly curved body! A real techno-inspired, miniaturized couture tour-de-force brought to you by Integrity Toys!

Included:

  • 12.5" fully articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
  • Dazzling chrome plated, magnetized two-piece bustier with "diamond" detailing;
  • Extravagant, intergalactic inspired, floor-length ruffled overcoat;
  • Intricately engineered thigh-high chrome finish gladiator boots;
  • Chrome finish gauntlets and robotized gloved hands;
  • Fitted, magnetized chrome finish neck piece;
  • Futuristic chrome plated earrings;
  • Newly designed mirror-chrome finish sunglasses ;
  • Alternate pair flesh-toned hands;
  • Stand;
  • Certificate of authenticity.


Comments

Galacticatt said…
I LOVE the FR collection with Mugler inspired fashion pieces- I've always wanted these kinds of things in real metal (not plastic)

I did think the NuFace collection was surprisingly boring though!

I kinda liked having mini-releases too- makes picking dolls much easier when there are only 4 I want instead of 8 ...

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!