Dolly Days are After Your Money Y'all! Integrity Store 2019 Holiday Sale
We are half way through Dolly Days. There was a special sale which started on Tuesday for W Club Members and is now open for all non-club members. While the timing of this sale is similar to other years, for some reason, this one feels particularly late and painful for my wallet. I think this is mostly due to the fact that mainline collections may or may not be dropping this week which would mean paying for deposits and/or full amounts in order to secure the dolls that you want. Plus we have two club doll deposits (Eden and the new Ginger/Poppy set). Meanwhile...Christmas is all like...
So yeah, clearly I should be spending money on my family and not on myself...or at least not ALL on myself. So I am trying to be really REALLY restrained which is so so hard and so so NOT FUN.
So it is with this restraint that I bought a cream Poppy body (planning to try it on the recent Yellow hair Poppy) and I also picked up two Color Infusion dolls to be body donors for stray Jem heads, another tattoo set, and the DIY trunk set. I was bummed to see the recent Yeti Tulabelle there discounted (gone now). I am surprised they did not bring some of these things to the recent convention to sell. I bet they could have sold most of this stuff there for the original full price or maybe a slight discount and people would have bought it. Le sigh. I am feeling more than a little tempted to get that Victoire doll from Luxe Life as I do like her hair streak and that is a nice discount on her.
I still have not entered in the Boudoir lotteries. They have given us an extended entry deadline, which is nice. I am going to wait and see what is coming up before I make my final decision on whether I am trying for any of them.
Are you forgetting something?
So yeah, clearly I should be spending money on my family and not on myself...or at least not ALL on myself. So I am trying to be really REALLY restrained which is so so hard and so so NOT FUN.
So it is with this restraint that I bought a cream Poppy body (planning to try it on the recent Yellow hair Poppy) and I also picked up two Color Infusion dolls to be body donors for stray Jem heads, another tattoo set, and the DIY trunk set. I was bummed to see the recent Yeti Tulabelle there discounted (gone now). I am surprised they did not bring some of these things to the recent convention to sell. I bet they could have sold most of this stuff there for the original full price or maybe a slight discount and people would have bought it. Le sigh. I am feeling more than a little tempted to get that Victoire doll from Luxe Life as I do like her hair streak and that is a nice discount on her.
I still have not entered in the Boudoir lotteries. They have given us an extended entry deadline, which is nice. I am going to wait and see what is coming up before I make my final decision on whether I am trying for any of them.

Comments