W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Well, surprise it's another twin. People on W Club seemed mostly jazzed.  I was like....hmmm. Not sure. It feels like a whole lot of lazy rehash.  That dress seems like a variation on a dress from Luxe Life Eugenia and the jacket is the same one we got on Karolin at Live from Fashion Week (which (I sold off) The hair color is almost identical to the recent Violaine doll (whom I ADORE).  But I do love the mint dress (it has pocketssss!) and shoes quite a bit. 

I am not loving the hairstyle at all and would definitely be removing the Snooki pouf hair. I love fantasy hair...but wish it weren't so similar to Violaine.  I've been wanting a minty haired doll...and maybe this one would be a perfect re-root candidate.  So I am still a little undecided.  Someone also pointed out that her stock number (82120A) could possibly indicate a corresponding Lilith version (82120B?) is coming our way (possibly for Dolly days?). Which sort of panic scares me into ordering her...hmmm.  

Item # 82120A
Mademoiselle Eden
Eden Blair™ Dressed Doll
The NU. Face Collection
2019 W Club Exclusive
Estimated Arrival: Spring 2020
Price: $145 + S & H
Edition Size: TBA
Head Sculpt: Eden
Body Type: NF 3.0
Skin Tone: FR White
Hair Color: Pastel Amethyst
Eyelashes: Yes, hand-applied
Quickswitch: No
The Story:

When the most established couture house of Europe decided that it was high time to revitalize the image of its longest running iconic fragrance, one fact was certain, a drastic change of artistic direction would be needed to keep the brand relevant for many years to come!

A high-profile casting call was put out and after an arduous selection process, one obvious choice remained: NU. Face modeling star Eden Blair! With her soft and sweet personality, Eden Blair had just the right blend of smarts and beauty that would leave a mark on that brand forever!

Included:

  • 12" fully articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
  • Rococo inspired pastel mini-dress and jacket featuring oversized "gold" button details;
  • Long socks;
  • Intricately designed spectator pumps with "jeweled" bow detailing;
  • Jewelry set composed of a necklace, earrings and ring;
  • Delicately detailed purse;
  • Alternate paid of hands;
  • Stand;
  • Certificate of authenticity.

Comments

Galacticatt said…
I love this doll but I also wish the hair weren't so close to Violaine. I generally love fantasy color hair- but I don't need too many purple haired dolls. Now pink hair, THAT is another story. But purple doesn't match so much and it isn't as rococo as pink...

Still, I love her. I think her outfit has potential- the coat just needs some embroidery or bling to make it more Louis XV- the style is totally there.

I also appreciate the nod to the Pompadour- although I wish they had either gone full pompadour or not at all- the 1960s bump just doesn't cut it. It is NOT rococo. I will be fixing that in my doll for sure... if I can...

This would be cute: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3b/36/be/3b36be95f212c20ff6bc3afeeba090cf.jpg

Popular posts from this blog

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!