IT 2019 Fashion Week Thursday Welcome Dinner

Item # 91470
Sting To The Heart
Baroness Agnes Von Weiss Centerpiece Doll
The 2019 Integrity Toys Convention: Live From Fashion Week
Edition Size: 550 Dolls
Head Sculpt: Agnes Von Weiss
Body Type: FR
Foot Sculpt: High Heel 
Skin Tone: Cream
Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Eyelashes: Yes
Quickswitch: No


The centerpiece was Agnes... which is a surprise since she was the welcome bag doll. The fashion looks red in the photos but in reality it is totally different...like more of a fuschia or magenta. I am in love with the jewelry.  I bought her and will be selling the doll sans jewels.  She's is lovely but not my thing. 


























Item # 91472
Vivid Paradise
Tatyana Alexandrova Giveaway Doll
The 2019 Integrity Toys Convention: Live From Fashion Week
Edition Size: 700 Dolls
Head Sculpt: Tatyana 2.0
Body Type: FR
Foot Sculpt: High Heel 
Skin Tone: Sunkissed 
Hair Color: Dark Brunette 
Eyelashes: Yes
Quickswitch: No


Our gift doll was Tatyana in Sunkissed.  I am not a fan of the Taty sculpt but she does look quite striking in it.  I don't think I will keep her either but if I cannot sell her then I might play around with redressing her and seeing if she strikes my fancy.  I do like the sunkissed skin tone.

So far I am staying relatively unmoved by the convention dolls...which is not a bad thing really.

In other random and good news, I won a $100 gift certificate at dinner...but would have had the big prize if I had not traded.  Le sigh.  It was still awesome to get...though being on the stage in front of that many people outside of the context of a performance or a classroom had me freaked out a bit.  Funny how that works.


 



Comments

Galacticatt said…
Aw, $100 is a great prize but I get you, almost winning the "big one" when it gets that close- is certainly more painful than not winning anything at all!

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!