IT 2019 Fashion Week Friday Report: Poppy Luncheon and Fashion Bazaar

Well friends. Poppy Luncheon happened.  Despite the mighty return of the corn muffin, I was a bit disappointed with the dolls.  I am sure others were thrilled but I was not feeling the color variations from the Bon Bon collection.  I did not order either of those dolls the first time they came around and was not going to be swayed this time either.  I would have been more interested if the new takes had been on the looks from the first year...not one from two years back.  Le sigh.  The dolls are very pretty but just not my thing.  Thankfully the style lab is everything.  So because I have resisted all but one doll (Nadja...who even still I have not completely decided to keep her), I went back and bought Plum Powers and I am feeling pretty chuffed about it.  I immediately got the jolt of happy dolly adrenalin and when I brought her upstairs to look at it, I was loving everything about her.  So there's that...



Then later at the Bazaar, I went a little gonzo.  I found Violet Violane for $150 and immediately stripped her to sell off portions of the outfit.  Boy am I glad I found her because she is gorgeous! I also found the Alysa Lovesick fashion complete for $35!  I bought two Squish Tish Dresses, three Bogostick jewelry sets, and a floral dress that looks like a liberty print from Yoko Dolls.  I was pretty bummed that Azone was not here this year so no Misaki goodness for me. (There is a gorgeous one in the raffle room and I put all the tickets but two in her). I got the zipper hoodie outfit with combat boots for $30!!!!!  Also rebought Regine, a Jerrica head, and the bonus tech rat head because they prices were so good and I felt the need to rescue them.  I also grabbed some awesome bullet earrings that screamed Misfits to me. 

My own sales at the bazaar went quite well.  I unloaded a couple of dolls and sold lots of the clothing that I make.  It was a fun night and I was EXHAUSTED at the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!