IT 2019 Fashion Week Convention: Workshop, Nu Face Luncheon and Souvenir Shopping

Item # 82122 Paris Runway
Giselle Diefendorf™ Centerpiece Doll
The 2019 Integrity Toys Convention
Live From Fashion Week
W Club Luncheon Exclusive
Edition Size: 700 Dolls
Head Sculpt: Giselle Diefendorf
Body Type: NU. Face
Foot Sculpt: High Heel
Skin Tone: Cream
Hair Color: Silver With Raven Ponytail Wrap
Eyelashes: Yes
Quickswitch: No

Nu Face Luncheon!  Giselle with a really fun outfit inspired by Balmain. FYI, the black hair streak is not rooted...just wrapped around the ponytail but it is very well rooted for a ponytail doll.  I bought it to steal the fashion for Anika. Also it had nice accessories and even a PURSE.  I expect there will be some extras for club lottery possibilities. 


Item # 82123
NYFW
Karolin Stone™ Giveaway Doll
The 2019 Integrity Toys Convention: Live From Fashion Week
W Club Luncheon Exclusive
Edition Size: 700 Dolls
Head Sculpt: Karolin Stone
Body Type: NU. Face
Foot Sculpt: High Heel
Skin Tone: FR White
Hair Color: Champagne Blonde
Eyelashes: Yes
Quickswitch: No

The souvenir doll was Karolin Stone!  I was surprised because the designer, Jessy Ayala, has stated his aversion to the sculpt. However, she has been oft requested in the club so I suspect that Carol exerted some influence on our behalf.  I like her screening but kind of wish she wasn't blonde.  But, I do like her and it's a warmer look overall from the two pervious versions.  I like the outfit pieces individually and think that will be great for mixing.  Not loving the outfit all together though.  But it was nice to finally get some dolls that I liked.



















I also went to two workshops.  The photography workshop had some really helpful tips.  Hopefully you will see it in my future photos which currently look like this:


The Runway workshop had good tips BUT I had signed up for it thinking that there would be a kit involved to help construct a runway...like a backdrop or something.  Instead we got two decals and a handout.  Grumble.

In between workshops, I made one more dash into the souvenir room and picked up a Plum for my pal Coye and got the led stand that they were using to cool effect in the photography workshop.  I resisted the bagged nudes and the remaining dolls.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!