IT 2019 Fashion Week Convention: Poppy Parker "She's a Real Doll" Style Lab

Well thank goodness I pre-ordered this whole thing.  I won't keep it all...but more than I expected to keep that is for sure.  The whole thing is adorable and the packaging is soooooooo cute.  I love it.

Kicky in Lime Time!  
Well I'm glad I had already sold Big Eyes because I like this one better.  Adorable outfit too.

Groovy in Beauty Blossoms!
I love these both as well...love the print on the dress and the peachy blonde pigtails similar to Sunny Slickers in style. 

Keen in Sparkle Spotlight!
Cute but neither are for me.  I will be selling or trading these.

Cool in Coco Puffs!
The ash blonde is gorgeous and I love this outfit.  I doubt I will keep the doll but she is stunning. The outfit is definitely staying.


Fab in Cherry Pop!
Love this outfit...I have the Positively Plaid version from the Swingin' London Collection. 


Far Out in Styled Wild!

Love both of them.  This dress and earrings look similar to Ready Set Go from the Jet Set Convention.  I adore the cherry cola hair.


Licorice Fashion!

Cute but not keeping.  I think this is similar to the tinkerbell dress from Fairytale?  


Negative Space Fashion!

Cute.  Looks like last year's Lemon Frost dress with the geo print from the Holiday poppy from last year.


Color Blocks Fashion!

Using the same print from the recent Girl Talk gift set. Cute.


Kitty Kat Dress!

Love this.  The What's Up Tiger dress in a different colorway. So cute.  This is going to be adorable on Kicky paired with the fur from You Better Werk Tulabelle...and then posed with Tiger.  I love it.


Swirly Girl Fashion

I love it. So so cute. This print is used for the packaging too.  


Seeing Spots Fashion!

Cute but I have not decided on whether I am keeping this one.


Heads Up Accessory Pack!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!! And look at those little hair barrettes and the wig pieces like the hair flair Babs. I die. 


Boots and Baubles Accessory Packs!

Love these yellow boots.  
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!