Resolution Update Week 5...meh...

Well here we are in February. I have kept up with working out. I am getting to the gym at least twice a week and usually at least three times a week. I continue to hula hoop in the evenings to get a little more exercise. I have also made a make-shift standing desk in my office to stay a little more active during my office hours. I have made little to no progress in losing weight though. Ugh.

On the doll collecting front, I have made a lot of progress. I have listed a TON on stuff on eBay...mostly old Tonner dolls and clothes. I am pretty much purging anything that is not related to my Tonner DC Stars collection. It feels good to lighten the load a bit as much of this stuff has not been on display or out of a storage bin in a couple of years easily.



Of course, one step forward, two steps back. Even though I am purging a bunch of stuff, more comes in as always. After initially passing on Tonner's new Wonder Woman based on the prototype images. I caved last week and ordered her after seeing his unboxing videos of the actual production doll. What can I say...I am a sucker for Wonder Woman and she does indeed look pretty great. When my doll arrives later this week I will post some pictures and a review. I am pretty excited about her.

As far as reading, I am currently enjoying Supernatural Enhancements by Edgar Cantero. So far so good. I really enjoyed his second English language book, Meddling Kids, so I thought I'd give the first one a try.

Still no new clothes purchased! Doing great on that front. I am keeping an eye out for a new winter coat for the growing boy. I am watching some on ye olde ebay but also hoping to find one in a thrift store to save even more. Joe wants Batman on everything though so it will be easier to find it online than in the store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!