Hello Kitty Barbie Fashion Pack Play Continues

Sanrio Girls
These fashion packs are just the cutest. I think my current favorite is the Twin Stars shirt that comes in the single pack (pictured on Lilac Mood Changers Poppy). The skirt in My Melody complete outfit (pictured on Gigi) is HUGE...I have it pinned in the back on Gigi and it is about an inch too big. I am planning to take it in permanently. *PICK A SIZE MATTEL* I am finally see these in Target now and Walmart has some of them on their website now for order (though mostly out of stock).
Industry Liu Liu wearing hello kitty

The Care Bears packs are popping up in stores but I don't think I will hunt for them. I might try for a couple of the nintendo offerings when they hit the stores. I am definitely psyched for the DC Comics packs that are hopefully coming out this year. The individual shirts look so cute. I hope there are complete look outfits too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!