Saturday Night Closing Gala Roundup- Fashion Fairytale IT Convention


Item # 91430
Frosted Glamour
Adèle Makéda® Dressed Doll
The Fashion Royalty® Collection
The 2017 Integrity Toys Convention: Fashion Fairytale

Gala Dinner Event Centerpiece Doll
Edition Size: 420 Dolls

ADELE!!! Snow Queen Adele with the 2.0 mold and some stunning makeup and haircolor. I am not loving the hairstyle though but she is definitely gorgeous. I like the jewels too. I don't do poofy gowns so that will need to go. She will look really cool in some of the things I have bought or made for Anika Luxotica. I think they will display together nicely. I was kind of hoping Adele might be Malificent to go with Nadja...but this is a fun option. I might need to do something with her brows though...either darker or whiter? And maybe baby hairs in white?


Item # 91429
Malefique
Elyse Jolie™ Dressed Doll
The Fashion Royalty® Collection
The 2017 Integrity Toys Convention: Fashion Fairytale

Official Convention Doll
Edition Size: 600 Dolls

Love the jewels. The purple hair is fun but I imagine it will be a love/hate scenario for many collectors. The facial screening is pretty stunning. It reminds me of Midnight Star a bit but in more berry colors. I am WILDLY disappointed in yet another black dress. I mean at least the bodice could have been purple or something. Oh well. I have not decided on the doll. Currently I only have Fine Print Elyse and then Seduciante on pre-order. I sold my Midnight Star in pre-wedding saving panic and have often regretted it...so maybe this one stays. The dress has to go however.

Item # 82090C  
Sweet Dreams 
Welcome Multi-Part Giftset

Nadja Rhymes™ Dressed Doll

The NU. FACE Collection

The 2017 Integrity Toys Convention: Fashion Fairytale

Build-a-Giftset Part C (Outfit)
Edition Size: 600 Outfits

The final outfit is very cute. I love the flirty textures and the soft pink. Can't wait to get it. This overall was a fun set with two very girly feminine outfits and nice undies. I think I will make a kimono or something to pair with the lingerie and I might need to finally make a bed for photo displays.

LOOKIT THAT RING!!!!

Next year in PORTLAND, OR!  I hope I can afford the flight and hotel. I've always wanted to go to the Northwest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!