2017 W Club Doll: Poppy Parker British Invasion!

Super adorable yall.  I like the festive bright red hair and love the bangs. She is going to pair nicely with Kicks! (should I ever get the nerve up to remove her from the box).  Some aren't keen on the non-realistic color. I like it though. She has a Misaki/Susie vibe. The Union Jack mini dress is adorable and I love the coat and Bobby hat. The pillow accessories are great little bonus. There is a five dollar savings to buy the doll with the chair; however, I think I am just going to get the chair from ye olde ebay for basically the same price but with free shipping.  Lord only knows how big that Integrity box will be and how much the shipping will inflate things. Oye. Plus, that let's me order the chair later when I have a little more cash. The Jem gift set is dropping shortly and I am hemorrhaging money at the moment.

Don't even get me started on that box and the matching stand! SO CUTE! I will say this though, if we don't get a little London travel map at some point...I'm going to scream. It seems like a no brainer and, sure I can totally make my own...but I keep expecting them to make one. Also this needed giant white sunglasses.




Item # PP123
British Invasion!
Poppy Parker™ Dressed Doll
The Swinging London Collection
2017 W Club Exclusive

Edition Size: TBA
Estimated Arrival: Early Fall 2017
Pricing: Doll Only: $125.00 US + S & H
(Limit of one per W Club membership)
Chair Only: $40.00 US + S & H
(No pre-order limit on the chairs).
Head Sculpt: Poppy Parker™
Body: Poppy 1.5
Foot Sculpt: Traditional Poppy Feet with Articulated Ankles
Skin Tone: FR White
Hair Color: Cherry Red
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Quickswitch: No

When the London Tourism Bureau heard that the fantastic Poppy Parker was in town, they couldn't resist asking her to dress up and take part in one of the most sensational promo campaigns of the time! To this day, everyone is still talking about the day Poppy Parker came to London and made her mark in one of her most iconic looks yet!

Poppy Parker is ready for her British Invasion in this super cute Union Jack mini-dress! With her fiery, fully rooted hair, ultra MOD faux leather scooter (or racing) coat, bobby hat and bright white knee-high laced boots, Poppy is ready to lead the march to London's most fashionable spots! Poppy also comes with a matching jewelry set, a purse and three souvenir pillows that she kept from the official photo shoot, just so she can make her brand new egg chair pop with color! For adult collectors ages 15 and up only. This doll cannot stand alone; a doll stand is included.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!