New East 59th Street Collection by Integrity Toys!

Vintage glamour returns. Many of us were missing Victoire, myself included...and I am losing any hope that Katy Keene will come back. This new vintage line designed by Chris Stoeckel is very welcome. The four doll collection has a wonderful backstory around the fashion and marketing world in the Mad Men era 1950s New York. The initial descriptions tell us that Victoire Roux will be joining this line later on. Victoire's story was in the forties so I am assuming we will get a slightly more mature Victoire.  I imagine they will need to do a new sculpt for her to make her work with these wonderful new faces for these ladies. Victoire currently is more stylized...but perhaps with a less stylized facial screening the current mold could work? We shall see. It is all very exciting. It also sounds like there will be a vintage homme coming eventually as well. Yummy. This era makes diversity a challenge but I really hope they add a character of color in this line too...maybe a Broadway actress?

I think the box design is very cool and looks sophisticated. The design of the fashions is wonderfully versatile and encourages play and redressing in a clever way. I just love the whole spirit around these dolls and the direction that Integrity seems to be taking with creating an 'experience' around their dolls with these added bonuses of 'day to night' changeable fashion, detailed accessories, and boxes that serve an additional function for display or play.

I also wonder if they are planning to tie this line into the Industry line...there is a reference to Constance's Markboro print ad still be talked about by "industry insiders" decades later. Perhaps another grandchild or maybe one of these characters kids will be one of the 'older' characters in that line up? Hmmm...


The edition sizes on these are fairly conservative and selling out fairly fast. Get them while you can.


Item # 73001
Luxurious Leisure
Constance Madssen™ Dressed Doll
The East 59th™ Collection
Approximate Ship Date:  
Summer 2017
Edition Size: 400 Dolls Worldwide
Suggested Retail Price: $135.00 US
Head Sculpt: Constance Madssen (New Sculpt!)
Hair Color: Raven
Body Type: EAST 59th 1.0
Foot Sculpt: Traditional High-Heeled Feet
Skin Tone: Cream

Great pieces in this set. Had I not just ordered Cruella, I might have bought this set for that little cigarette holder alone.

Item # 73002
Classic Glamour
Evelyn Weaverton™ Dressed Doll
The East 59th™ Collection
Approximate Ship Date: Summer 2017
Edition Size: 400 Dolls Worldwide
Suggested Retail Price: $135.00 US
Head Sculpt: Evelyn Weaverton™  (New Sculpt!)
Hair Color: Flame Red
Body Type: EAST 59th 1.0
Foot Sculpt: Traditional High-Heeled Feet
Skin Tone: 
FR White

I ordered Classic Glamour Evelyn.  I am wild about that hair color and the sculpt is so fierce!

I will likely take out the giant cinnabun and leave it in a high ponytail..or perhaps let it down completely?  I like the color of the fashion and the lovely capri pants. Collectors are poo pooing the plastic shoes on these dolls. I am a bit ambivalent. I wonder if they can wear the older FR molded shoes too?  I was trying to sell the Point of Departure Eugenia blue suit from the Jet Set Convention gift set...but I am thinking I will keep it for this girl as that periwinkle hue will be gorgeous on this gal and it has a vintage inspired silhouette. Actually it could be a great mix and match set to add in with this grouping of fashions with the bright blue and the periwinkle.


Item # 73003
Glittering Gala
Evelyn Weaverton™ Dressed Doll
The East 59th™ Collection
Approx. Ship Date: Summer 2017
Edition Size: 400 Dolls Worldwide
Suggested Retail Price: $135.00 US
Head Sculpt: Evelyn Weaverton™  (New Sculpt!)
Hair Color: Brunette
Body Type: EAST 59th 1.0
Foot Sculpt: Trad. High-Heeled Feet
Skin Tone: FR White

This one is tempting too...but I am not a ball gown gal. The jewelry is GORGEOUS and I really love the sequin sheath though.

Item # 73004
Captivating Cocktails
Constance Madssen™ Dressed Doll
The East 59th™ Collection
Approximate Ship Date: Summer 2017
Edition Size: 400 Dolls Worldwide
Suggested Retail Price: $135.00 US
Head Sculpt: Constance Madssen™  
Hair Color: Luxe Blond
Body Type: EAST 59th 1.0
Foot Sculpt: Trad. High-Heeled Feet
Skin Tone: Cream

I love this hair color...but was not feeling the facial screening on this one.  I also really like the fashion and that menu is adorbs. So I think I am caving and getting this one too. Perhaps I will like the screening better in the flesh.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!