New Etsy Store! Or "Things I do instead of working on tenure"...

It's been awhile.  The new semester is well underway and I am both designing the costumes and directing our production of She Kills Monsters. In my limited downtime, I have been sewing and creating up a storm for our genuine molded plastic divas.  I started an etsy store finally because eBay has killed my spirit. I just had back to back ridiculous transactions and I'm hoping that etsy with restore my faith in humanity a bit.

I will be attending the integrity convention next week and have a table in the friday night bazaar. More on that later....

https://www.etsy.com/shop/copioussparetime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!