2016 Integrity Toys My Little Pony Inspired Dolls

Well these are just adorable. I am not really a MLP fan, but these are darn fun and really well designed.  The Fluttershy gal is pretty tempting with that cute pink streak and the Erin 1.0 face mold.  I am not really interested in dealing with this new Industry body sculpt though.  ALSO...it is pretty clear from the pictures that several of these dolls are rocking velcro closures.  Boo.  I think the Rainbow Dash guy is great and I am really tempted to get him.  BUT I also wish that Rainbow Dash had been a sporty gal...a la the great Abby Wambach inspired OOAK Barbie. Le sigh.  These are coming pretty quick and so is convention.  With small edition numbers (500), it might be a bloodbath to get these. I suspect Applejack and Fluttershy will be super popular.

From left to right, Applejack, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Verity, Rainbow Dash, & Pinky Pie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!