IT 2015 Cinematic Convention Musing from Afar- Wednesday

So thanks to the magic of Flickr...We have already seen the bulk of the convention collection.  So far, nothing is making me weep with sadness that I won't have it. What a relief!  I mean SURE I would love to have some of them, but nothing is killing me.  The Agnes gift set is very cool with the lingerie and the Dietrich suit but I prefer my Agnes more modern and less retro.  Giselle with the short hair is cute but I am not into the suit.  It is too much like the awesome tuxedo jumpsuit from last year's Elise centerpiece.  I swear I recognize Star Power Vanessa's dress from a film...but I have not been able to figure it out.  I think it is in one of my costume books at work.

Currently I am most interested in the In Rouges Erin and the Workshop Lilith.  I like the hair and the pleated skirt is adorable. Lash out Poppy Workshop doll is also gorgeous with the platinum hair and the green eye shadow. I do love that Agnes.  I am trying not to think about her too much. I also love the outfit on the Workshop Ace...and platinum hair! Swoon. He will be impossible to get.

More about Color Infusion later...

Still trying not to think about Agnes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!