FS: Dolly Moving Sale

I got a new job! The family will be moving to Charlotte, NC in August.  I will be the assistant professor of costume design at UNCC.  It is all very exciting.  I have barely had time to tell people. I started packing up all the dolls and it feels like I just recently got them unpacked from the last move. Groan.  I still don't know what my housing situation will be but I am assuming that I cannot bring all these guys and gals with me.  Hence the purging.

From a non-smoking home.  Prices do not include shipping.  Paypal or postal money order.

BARBIE:

Fashionably Floral Silkstone NRFB $60


INTEGRITY


2014 Gloss Convention:
"illustrious" Friday Night Bazaar Red Fashion NRFB $50
La Villa Lumiere Simonetta NRFB $125
Starlight Poppy $160
Nightshade Kyori Sato NRFB $130

Color Infusion 2014 Convention: (All NRFB)
Monroe Jillian $100
Bad Girls $50
Foxy Lady $50
The Hustle $50
What's Going On $50
Sugar Pie Guy $50

Regular Line Dolls:

Ombres Poetique Mdm Jolie NRFB $175
On How to be Lovely nude $60 (wrist joints a bit loose)
Young Sophisticate Poppy nude $100

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!