FR & Poppy Shoe Packs!

I have been waiting for these since the webinar!  W Club members were able to order these babies yesterday.  I believe the FR pack sold out within an hour and it is no wonder.  LOOK AT THOSE TORTOISE SHELL PLATFORM SANDALS!!!!  I mean seriously, those are amazing.  I am sewing an outfit JUST to go with those shoes.  (I will likely make a couple extra to sell...so stay tuned).  The Poppy set is also adorbs.  I luckily remembered to order these right around the time the links went live.  I would have been exceptionally bummed had I missed them.  I think the Poppy set is still available...

Item # 91351
Fashion Royalty 2014 (Designed to Fit the FR 2013 / FR2 type of body)
Add-On Shoe Pack
Limited Edition of 500 Sets Only
Available to W Club Members starting on August 13th, 2014 at Approx. Noon Eastern
Suggested Retail Price: $30.00 US Per Set (plus shipping and applicable taxes)



Item # PP062
The Girl From I.N.T.E.G.R.I.T.Y 
Add-On Shoe Pack
Limited Edition of 500 Sets Only
Available to W Club Members Starting on August 13th, 2014 at Approx. Noon Eastern
Suggested Retail Price: $30.00 US Per Set (plus shipping and applicable taxes)
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!