2014 Integrity Toys Convention Details!

Get all the registration details here: http://www.integritytoys.com/instructions/2014conventionpublic.php

Sadness...I cannot go.  I think it is just too soon to abandon the wee lad for a weekend and I don't think it would work out to bring him along this time around.  I did secure a proxy though so I am all good.  Actually it will end up being less expensive in the end since I won't be paying for hotel, airfare, cabs, and meals!  I will miss the fun and excitement and the people the most.  IT throws AMAZING conventions and I swear you will not be sorry.  I have been to three now and all of them were fantastic.  The only potential problem is the Nu Face W Club lunch (as my proxy is not in the W Club so cannot attend for me).  My proxy's friend is in the club and does not think he will want the W Club lunch stuff...so fingers crossed I can get it from him.

I am curious what's happening with the friday night Bazaar event.  I imagine this means no room sales (which I know some people love but I was always a little uncomfortable with).  I wonder what is happening with the centerpiece?  Will there be one at all?  Does that mean one less centerpiece for the convention or maybe they will offer double centerpieces at another event?  QUESTIONS!!!!!  I am thrilled that I can order all the Color Infusion stuff and won't have to stress about missing out on something this time.  I got everything I wanted last year but I know that many people were disappointed.   The coupon method combined with pre-ordering is a wonderful solution.

For the price of $475.00 US (or $450 if you take advantage of our early bird special (more on that later, read on!),
you'll get:
-A welcome bag with a very special giveaway right when you arrive!
-Two full sit down dinners and a luncheon with highly sought-after swag given out at each event!
-Free access to the new "Hall of Gloss" Friday night event, where guests will spend Halloween night trick-or-treating with our staff (and receive some special giveaway treats)!
-The opportunity to participate in the "Hall of Gloss" Fashion Bazaar, where for the first time in IT Convention history, we are creating a salesroom for collectors to sell and swap their own goodies!
-Access to the Integrity Toys Collection display, where you get to see all of those cool dolls in person!
-Access to the IT Direct Souvenir shop, where you can scoop up all of those special and limited edition Integrity Toys convention exclusive collectibles and other great deals, just for convention attendees!
-The opportunity to participate in our annual Halloween costume contest!
-The opportunity to take part in exciting and unique workshops!
-The opportunity to purchase the exclusive convention collection!
-The opportunity to purchase the ever popular Color Infusion Style Lab dolls!
-For W Club Members only, the opportunity to sign-up for the Members-Only luncheon, featuring the return of the Nu.Face collection!
-Exciting newly revamped raffles with more one-of-a-kind dolls created just for the event by the Integrity Toys design team!
-For our fans with budding design talents, the chance to enter our annual design contest, where this year again, one winner will see their original design turned into an IT production doll!
With delicious meal functions and lots of secret goodies guaranteed, no other convention in the industry gives you this much value for your time and money! Please keep reading-- the sign up details follow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!