Gorgeous Fashion Week Jason Wu Doll...WANT!!

Integrity surprised us with an announcement about a collaboration between Jason Wu and Montaigne Market in honor of Fashion Week!  The doll features a scaled down version of Jason's designs from the spring/summer show.  I am totally in love with the outfit and the doll!  I think it is the Elise sculpt with stunning face screening, a gold sequin backless halter, great shoes and bag, and a safari jacket.  Elise has a long auburn ponytail.  She will be around $200 in us dollars ($150 euros) and god only knows how much more for taxes and shipping.  She is limited to 300 pieces.

I am trying to decide if I can afford to get her.  I really like the look and I think she will tie in well with the new club Vanessa in the safari look.  Plus, I love the sculpt and hair color.

If this is a hint of what we will be seeing in the upcoming year from the FR lineup....then hold onto your checkbooks folks...I am smitten and ready to sell this baby to get some more plastic fashion goddesses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!