Happy De-Boxing Day: Jem Stage

Finally got a new book shelf to finish getting out all the girls.  I figured the top shelf was perfect for this huge stage (and also safe from the cat and the baby)!  I left room in the back for Raya (fingers crossed we get her).  Though if she comes with a sit-down drum kit than I doubt she will fit back there.  

To add some more stability to the stage, I taped the stand bases underneath the cardboard which seems to have helped things.  I might actually add a few more holes to off-set Kimber and Shana so that Aja and Raya can be seen in the back row.  But for now...here is it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!