Integrity 2013 Premiere Convention Sold Out!

That was fast right?  I am very pleased that I am going.  I have the registration paid and the hotel booked...along with two roommates from Spain!  Just waiting for Southwest to let me book the flight.  Southwest is always my preferred airline for doll conventions mainly due to the lack of checked baggage fees...it makes everything less stressful and generally saves money too when you aren't shipping a ton of junk home.  Plus I can feel free to bring a few more things for room sales. I have been making TONS of tiny little hat confections and some outfits for the 12" divas and my new FR16 doll.  Weee.

If you missed registration...you can get on the waitlist now.

https://www.integritytoys.com/shop20/product.php?productid=1231

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!