Jem dolls secured...everyone can breathe...

So thankfully...I managed to score the Jem dolls from the wonderful Gigi & Sherry's!  I just got the whole set.  I think they are a little overpriced for what they are in terms of the fashions....but I so want to have them.  I cannot wait to sew for them and recreate my favorite fashions from the show.  I am hoping to score some of the Color Infusion fashion packs from the Tropicalia convention for them...assuming that there are any left over to be offered to the W Club.  *fingers crossed*

Investigate the old fashions on Totally Jem!  My personal favs are Encore & Like a Dream.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!