Haunted By Hot Toys Hawkeye...Who wants to buy me this?

It has been a long while since I have actively considered buying something in a new scale, format, etc.  I have been stalking this action figure on Sideshow Toys for two weeks now.  I have added it to my basket and nearly completed checkout at least five times.  It is haunting me.  I so want to get it but still can't seem to pull the trigger.

But it looks sooo good.  And I love that character and that actor.  But it would also look soooo out of place in my collection.  And then I would need to get Black Widow as well when she comes out...and then you see, we have a downward spiral.

But look how awesome he is....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!