Truly Madly Deeply Agnes Fashion Inspiration?

Integrity drained my bank account again this past weekend with their latest offerings...so many gorgeous things and so little money.  My favorite of the lot was the gorgeous W Club Event dolls, Truly Madly Deeply Agnes.  Agnes and her sisters are my favorite characters and I just love the colors in this mini gift set.  I think they will pair nicely with the Jet Set Convention pieces from last year too!  Weee for mix and match (which seemed to be a focus of this years offerings from Integrity).

I was trolling the Spring RTW and Couture collections for my Fashion Class homework and found some Valentino looks that seem very similar to some of the detailing on Agnes' skirt.  A lot of the colors in the collection are similar too.



Comments

BarbieFantasies said…
Hello,Aly
I am a passionate Barbie collector and have a blog about that.
I would like to share your link on my homepage because I find your site amazing!
Would you do the same for me?

Cheers,
Catherine from Barbie Fantasies
http://barbiefantasies.com/
BarbieFantasies said…
Hello, Aly
I am a passionate Barbie collector and have a blog about that.
I would like to share your link on my homepage because I find your site amazing!
Would you do the same for me?

Cheers,
Catherine from Barbie Fantasies
http://barbiefantasies.com/

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!