Jason Wu for Target now on Clearance!

Currently holding at 30% off.  I was so pokey about trying my stuff on that I ordered and bought on the first day that I was able to buy some of the pieces at the clearance price and return the full price items!  I also scored two things that were totally sold out: the little black party dress and the cat tote...both on clearance!  Weeee!  Now I am lucky enough to be surrounded by like eight Targets to check...but if you missed the Wu stuff the first time around...I encourage you to try again in the clearance section and also in the accessories section.  The Target on Elston in Chicago stills has LOTS of handbags and trenchcoats.  I re-bought the blue daisy blouse, skirt, and dress there.  I got the red blouse this morning and the cocktail dress last night.  Saved like $100 overall!  It does not seem to be on sale online yet....

I am still on the hunt for the black pleated skirt now...and possibly I will cave and get the navy shorts online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!