New Lizzette Doll at Wilde Imagination

She is cute...I like Pretty Little Lizzette the best.

Meet Lizette!

I had a nice life in New Orleans and I really didn't want to go anywhere. Julian (my dad) got a job in San Francisco so we had to move. Thinking back, I guess I didn't respond well and I made the whole change more difficult for my parents - but I was comfortable in New Orleans. I knew the city. I mean, I had lived there my whole life. I had friends. Well, maybe more acquaintances than friends. But I got along. Plus, I like hot weather and it seems like it's always raining in SF. But I guess all this makes me sound like I'm whining...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!