Yikes...FR Convention Collection Payment

Brutal.  Waiting for it to ship after the convention will be even worse I suspect.  I doubt I can keep more than one of those girls...I think the FR2 Elise might stay with me...but i am sure the majority will have to leave to finance the girls I keep.  Imogen sounds intriguing and I am a sucker for giftsets.  Keep an eye here for sales post convention...I think you will find that I am pretty fair in my pricing (my friends say that I am actually crazy and should charge way more...)

The Convention Collection::
Vivid Impact Agnes Von Weiss Dressed Doll  (Sugg. Retail $150.00) 
Most Wanted Elise Jolie Dressed Doll FR2 (Sugg. Retail $175.00)
Style Counsel Adèle Makéda and Véronique Perrin Two Doll Giftset (Sugg. Retail $199.00)
Mission Control Imogen Dressed Doll (Nu.Face Collection) (Sugg. Retail $120.00)
High Toned Rayna (New Character!) Dressed Doll (Nu.Face Collection)(Sugg. Retail $120.00)
Brightness Calls Isha Dressed Doll (Sugg. Retail $120.00)
Simply Simpatico Poppy Parker and Darla Two Doll Gift Set  (Sugg. Retail $175.00)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!