Integrity 2011 Lineup=Awesome

Integrity has delivered some serious goods this time.  I literally had to stop looking at the Dynamite line to prevent from getting the whole lot.  The edition numbers are pretty low on everything so all of the doll community is going to be in a lather trying to get these plastic buggers.  I caved and ordered one doll...Color Infusion Rebel Spirit.  I adore the outfit and I love the edgy rockabilly hair and makeup styling.  Plus I figure this is my only chance at scoring the super cute Amelie sculpt.  I am tempted by the red hair poppy..but I think I will save my Poppy dollars for the club Poppy or for the convention later this year. I also really like the Romain Perrin and the Adele doll but can't justify the pre-order.  I like the FR2..but again, the money.  I do want one of those though.  I think I will just save it all for the convention dolls.

People are losing their minds over the Vanessa sculpt makeover.  being new to FR collecting (and more of a dabbler at that), I don't see the fuss.  But I guess for Vanessa diehards, this change is the equivalent of that monstrosity of a Wonder Woman costume in the current comics to me.

Check out the excellent coverage over at Shuga Shug and Terri Gold's blogs for more info and animated conversations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!