New Chaise and Lamp for Ellowyne...new outfits as well and Evangeline...

Sweet new props for Wilde Imagination's Ellowyne are up. These will probably sell out in a jiffy. The chaise is $58 and the working lamp is $62. There is a 15% off code as well (WILDE03). I really like several of the new outfits. I am tempted to get the Rufus outfit as it would make a swell steampunk number! I wish there was an Amber Stanhope without the dread inset eyes. I am not a fan of those.

Evangeline has new dolls and clothes as well. Tangled Web is crazy fun. I love the aqua boots.

Ugh...why do I have to be broke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!