Interweave 2010 Knits Weekend is Here!

I loved last year's magazine..The Mariner Pullover looks promising and I totally will have to find a baby to wear it with me...or maybe have one to wear the matching sweater. I am totally serious.  I mean I will like love the baby and all..but yes he/she will also be an awesome accessory. :)  Hopefully a slimming one...

I am also loving the Prairie Lace Blouse.  The Conte Hoodie would be awesome for people who covet shibui sock yarn but hate to knit socks... I like the Briseis Pullover too...and its in a chunkier yarn so it would knit up in about two seconds on size 11 needles.  And I smell a new malabrigo hat in my future using the Byrony pattern.

Yum for fall knits...and I swear I am recording a podcast this weekend so help me Jebus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!