Lifeline Theatre's Neverwhere Blew My Mind With Awesomeness!

Go see it.  T'was awesome.  Like sweet sweet summer action movie *with content* awesome.  Fans of the book will not be disappointed. (I practically squealed when I saw the trolls on Richard's desk.)  The entire production is jaw-dropping gorgeous and inventive in a way that makes me sort of angry at how successful they are...and by angry, I mean really REALLY jealous and amazed at the company's amazing talent and supremely sad that I was not involved. It reminded me of why I do theatre and see theatre: because the magical combination of actors, clever design, and wicked fantastic effects deliver such a body thrill and exciting human connection in a way that goofy 3-D glasses and computer animation never will. I want to stalk this production like a 13 year old Bieber-fan.  I want to hand-embroider pillows with "I heart Neverwhere" on them and bake the cast little cakes in the shape of rats. I am expecting this thing to sell like hot cakes.  Get your tickets ASAP.  Okay..I have gushed enough for now.  Expect more gushing later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!