Challenge..No New Clothes for 2010! Take the Ethical Clothing Pledge.

Okay...I think I might be ready for a MAJOR commitment. Sounds crazy I know. But I was inspired by listener JoniMarie's 'no new clothes' pledge as well as trip to the Salvation Army last night that netted me three pairs of pants, three blouses, and one African Dancer costume for $25! And one of those pants were Seven for All Mankind Jeans!!! Heck I could re-sell those suckers on eBay for $40! So with my love for vintage and thrift store shopping, combined by my sewing skills, my desire to save money, my need to widdle down the stash, AND the positive impact on the environment...I think i can do this!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T H E _ E T H I C A L _ C L O T H I N G _ P L E D G E
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I pledge to only wear clothing that is one or more of the following:
1. Pre-loved
2. Handmade (preferably by me)
3. Reconstructed
4. Made with ethical / environmentally friendly materials
5. Made by a company with strong ethical policy & workers' rights

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!