I'm engaged....squeal.


prepare yourselves, gentle listeners/readers...for lots of wedding talk to come. I swear that my first thoughts were in this order:

*Thought bubble*
Oh my god that ring is beautiful (rubies and diamonds)...I can't believe i am not even wearing lipstick...let's get champagne...let's stop by borders to get wedding magazines...i can't wait to knit a wedding shawl...making my dress will be super fun...my wonder woman knit hat is awesome good luck (was wearing it when Brian proposed)...if I got the wedding band made with sapphire stars then my ring would be very wonder woman-esque.
*thought bubble ends*

Weeeee!

Comments

GoletaGlenns said…
Congratulations! That ring is beautiful- and it reminds me of Wonder Woman even without the blue!
Unknown said…
Congratulations !! Best regards from an anonymous blog-follower from France =))

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!