Interweave Holiday Gifts 2009 Preview is Up!

Darn you knitting magazines...i cannot help but purchase you. I am weak. Here is the preview for the latest wave of holiday knitting mags coming up: IK Holiday Gifts!

I like the Tube Socks by Ann Bud...those would be uber fast to knit as gifts with no pesky hell-flapness. The Suede Slippers would also make for swell gifts. The Big Thaw Pullover might just be the winner for what I make for Brian this Christmas! The Highland Zip Jacket is also awesome...and tempting. I love the little entrelac bags and i just so happen to have some kureyon lying about.

And there is more..and it also looks like there is an entire issue aslo devoted to just accessories. Someone stop me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!