Yarn splurge! Knitting Successes!




Oh my. I fell off the wagon hard this week. Sunday had me wandering into Knit 1 Chicago and coming away with yarn for a baby sweater, the new Knitscene, and three skeins of black Lamb's Pride worsted on killer sale. I smell felted clogs in my future?

Then I went hog wild at Knitpicks.com...and bought enough yarn to make that adorable Hollywood Herringbone sweater from the new Knitscene.

Then today I swung round the sidewalk sale at Knitche in Downers Grove, IL. It was a very nice knitting store with a coffee bar even! I came away with two uber-yummy skeins of malabrigo (my kryptonite!) in a colorway that goes perfectly with the watergreen malabrigo I'm using to make the Amelia Earhart hat. I think I will use the yarn to make some mittens to match...either the Bella Mittens or the Saguaro Mittens...

I also got two balls of Louisa Harding Jasmine to make the Forro purse.

So most definitely off the wagon. BUT I did finish my Bijoux sweater and my Swallowtail Shawl as well as get a huge start on my Rainbow Yoke Sweater. So it's been a productive couple of weeks for me and I so deserved this yarn stash addition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!