The State of the Garden Address

So, I started on the garden this sunday. Did some minimal weeding and broke up the ground a bit while it was still soft from all the rain. I took some before pictures for your viewing pleasure. I then went to ye olde walmart to get some cheap annuals. When I scurry up some more cash I plan to go get a few nice perennials to add to the growing perennial collection. I figure in the long run it's a way better investment than annuals. The magnolia tree in the backyard is AMAZING this year as well!
State of the Garden 5/2/09
State of the Garden 5/2/09
State of the Garden 5/2/09
State of the Garden 5/2/09 Magnolia Tree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!