Circe and Wonder Woman Exclusive for Philly Wizard World

I am really hoping that these two exclusives are the same dolls we will be getting at the Paradise Breakfast at the Tonner Convention as I don't think i could afford to get these as well...and I know that I will want them...strike that...NEED THEM!

The info:
AMAZONS, ENCHANTRESSES AND DOLLS, OH MY!
Tonner Dolls brings Wonder Woman and Circe to Wizard World Philly

AMAZONS, ENCHANTRESSES AND DOLLS, OH MY!Get a hold of your own personal Wonder Woman and Circe when doll maker extraordinaire Tonner Direct brings special convention editions of two of their DC Stars to Wizard World Philadelphia!

The amazing Amazon Wonder Woman makes her appearance as the Athena’s Champion edition of the character arrives at the show ready to battle against hordes of customers ready to take her home. Limited to a number of 100 Worldwide, only 50 will be available at Wizard world. Tonner also plans on having available the enchanting Circe: Arch Nemesis. This bewitching doll is sure to capture the eyes of many collectors, and with only 100 of the 300 Worldwide available, you better believe this magician will disappear rather quickly.

Both dolls will be available at the Tonner Dolls booth (Booth #700) on the Wizard World Philly show, which takes place this June 19-21.

Comments

Unknown said…
I think they have to be the same... :O With the Wonder Woman being the Centerpiece doll that you will have to pay extra for...and hope your number gets called to purchase!!

I was thinking...I wonder what the centerpiece will be. Will it just be the Wonder Woman doll? Or will it be Wonder Woman + Circe + SOME HUGE THING I'm gonna have to pay $400 for. To date, all the other DC convention dolls have had a stand with them...

And I was thinking what it would be for Wonder Woman...

It'd have to be...

A GIANT INVISIBLE JET!

...which of course, I would then be forced to purchase!

I hope not, though! I'm so poor!! XD

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!