Knitting Adventure: Star Motif Pullover #01

I started on Kristing Ohmdahl's Star Motif Pullover #01 from the recent Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer 2009 the other day. I am using some old stash yarn. Sadly I think I am going to run out before I get to the ribbing and collar. I plan to hit the knitting shops to find a contrast yarn. I think it will all work out fine. The pattern has been really fun to knit and surprisingly speedy. I think I just enjoy knitting from charts and find it addictive. I find myself saying...oh just one more row before bedtime...and the next thing I know the front panel is completed! Weee!
Star Motif Sweater #1
DSCF0209

Vogue Knitting International

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!