Tonner BJD Ashleigh Exclusive

Two Day Dreamer's has announced a new exclusive ball jointed Ultimate Ashleigh. She's $570 pre-order and limited to 75 pieces. This one has painted eyes a la Sybarites and Paul Pham's Numina. She's gorgeous but way too pricey considering for that same price you could get a Sybarite with a really killer outfit. Ashleigh does come with two wigs and a complete outfit but it's not anything that tempts me. Thus far I think she is the best of the BJDs and the one that I am most interested in as the swappable eyes have never been a selling point with me. But I cannot justify that price. Perhaps if they did a Supergirl or Wonder Woman with a kick butt outfit then I would bite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!