Antoinette...more thoughts.

So I have had some more time to think on this new doll and I am totally warming up to her. The body sculpt is gorgeous and I am really looking forward to creating fashions for her. I still plan to get a blank basic and then we will be getting one at the Tonner Convention. Which makes me want to get a basic ASAP in order to sew for her. Unfortunately...the line is not expected until this summer. Ugh. So I am trying to get myself one of those IDEX Amusing Antoinette's. Currently they go for around $100 or so. Which is only ten more than the basics coming out in the regular line. Hopefully I will be able to win one on the evil-bay.

I also read a rumor on Prego that Robert is considering different head sculpts for the doll. This is great news as I would love a smaller head with a slimmer face. More tiny head fashion model-esque.

Comments

Unknown said…
I can't wait to see what sort of fashions you'll create for this doll--I just love to read your blog, and I love to see your work! I absolutely cannot wait! (I hope you win one, too!)

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!