About to break my yarn diet...me thinks...

I am oh so tempted to end my yarn fast right now. I picked up the new Vogue Knitting mag and I am in love with the Cecily Glowik Fitted Flyaway Cardi #4 done in the super bulky weight yarn. I have been looking at all those twinkle-style bulky knits for a while but too scared to take the plunge for fear I would look like the michelin man in them. But since I have dropped a few pounds and i am nearly done with my most recent sweater...this pattern is calling to me. I also found some yarn for a song at Webs...ugh...I maybe need to take the plunge and get this and then back to the yarn fast...what's one tiny little bite gonna do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!