Twilight Dolls up for Preorder. Squeal!

Tonner put up new pictures of the upcoming Twlight Dolls. They look great. Also welcome is the news that doll stores will be carrying the line which opens up the chance to get them at a slight discount. Try Cherished Friends or Angelic Dreamz. Angelic Dreamz gives you free shipping for all orders over $150 but you have to pay the full whammy when you order...which I hate to do on pre-orders. I might take my chances and wait to get these when they come out...hoping that I can get them for less. I worry that they might become uber-popular and be hard to get...but ordering them now sort of goes against my new year's resolution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!