Tonner Doll Specials Online!

Lots of good deals out there right now with stores trying to clear out last year's stuff before Tonner posts the new line on monday. So here are the good scores:

Marlbe...
Superman $100

Decent deals to be had on last year's dolls...I am tempted to score a Davy Crockett to Mulderize him (i think he would make a swell Fox Mulder from X-Files...and Wicked Witch of the East would make an awesome Scully). The Sun Sophisticate Shauna is $99...I totally want this outfit but I am not wild about hairstyle nor the color. But I do not have a Shauna sculpt. But part of me thinks I might have a decent chance of getting this one in the Tonner Convention Factory Sale. Pulp Fiction Sydney is also $99. Penny Lane Ava is $89...the outfit is cute and the hair is nice. And Cavalier Sean is $99 which i would not mind picking up to make into Nightwing...

Must resist....

And Cherished Friends...lots of nice deals....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!