2009 Robert Tonner Up! Sqeeee!

Check it out...my rantings to follow...

Love the new Basic Deannas! Great outfit and shoes. I think I might get the platinum...

The Woman is Certain Bette Davis is pretty fabulous...but I think I am resisting...

There's a stunning Breathless Mahoney...

I might just lose my mind to see the Antoinette...hoping that means Marie Antoinette and big huge frothy dresses. Too fun!

I adore the new raven haired Joan Crawford...I think I might have to get her...

Serrafina from Golden Compass is FABULOUS!!!! The hair and the dress are great. The face sculpt looks beautiful.

AHHHHHHH! Hawkgirl!!! I am in heaven. Green Lantern!!!! So wonderful! Catwoman!!! They are all fabulous! I love it. AHHHH Deluxe Dolls on the beefier body! I am so thrilled and will be getting ALL of these! The Green Poison Ivy is killer too! Not as crazy about the new wonder woman face sculpt though. But man...these costumes are awesome. I am gushing with joy at all the DC goodness! I think I will make the Deluxe Supergirl into Power Girl...

This new Agnes is adorable...and I love the new Victor...

And the Tyler Line...

This Sydney is STUNNING!

I like the Agent 99 Dancing with the Spy too...but I am not super fond of wig dolls...so i might pass on these and the regular one is a little blah.

Torchwood is not up yet...killing me. I know I will want these. Same for Doctor Who!

I like this outfit from the Oz line...very pretty.

This Queen of Hearts Wonderland Costume Ball is very fun! And another teen doll...Alice's sister.

The Reimagination Goth Romeo and Juliet are also great fun. Though I loathe the Cinderella sculpt.

I love the Tea with Coco Devereaux outfit too!

Miss Piggy! Very cute...and I love that she is wigged. I would consider getting a Princess Leia Piggy is they make her...or Pigs in Space Piggy would be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!