Specials at Tonner Direct! And New Stuff Arriving...

I am oh so sad that I missed the Bruce Wayne Special..but there are still some good deals there. Use the code 081575 to save $15 on an order of $75. Plus there is still free shipping on Lara Croft stuff. Now that there is a coupon I am slightly more tempted to get Full Throttle or at the very least, the open road outfit....oh evil Tonner.

And just in case your wallets weren't already groaning, lots of the new stuff is hitting stores. Black Canary, Dick Tracy, Maleficent, Pulp Fiction Sydney, and several other doll pictures can be found on Prego if you hunt for them....

Also..I managed to blink and miss the pre-orders for the Wu Avant Garde dolls. I believe you might be able to trade your first born for one now...but there is still a wait list for that. I like them, but not enough to give up a baby for one. Besides, I imagine everyone will get them and then about half of those people will promptly resell them at a profit. I have learned that if I wait long enough...i can usually get what I want. The exception is Sybarite stuff...which never seems to get cheaper. But even on that front I have been proven wrong on the odd occasion. But yeah, I am going to wait and see about the Avant Gardes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!