Countdown to Tonner Con!

Weee. Just a few short days away....yet I am completely unprepared. I totally forgot to buy raffle tickets early. grrrr. Oh well. I have finished several more hats though as well as made some cute little hat stands for them and at least two hat boxes to sell. Plus some more outfits, though not as many as I would have liked. But baby steps...I am just starting to dip my toes in this whole 'craft business' concept. I just realized I still have not made business cards yet...ahhhh. Better go do that now...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Business Card
Find what you're looking for locally via our business card search engine directory. Advertise your business here for people to find you via your Business Card. Find what you're looking for by using our Business Card search engine.special offer on submitting business cards.

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!