Back from Tonner Convention...Exhausted and Poor!

Well another Tonner Convention is over. I had a great time and spent lots of dough. Luckily I actually made some dough too! I will give the full run down and take pics of the goodies later today...In the meantime, head to the convention blog to see pics of all the dolls and centerpieces....

I cannot wait until the next one, which will be in June in Chicago again and will have a pop culture theme. Weeee. I cannot wait since that is exactly what I collect. I will be focusing on making costumes for the the super hero characters next time as well as more hats. Perhaps I will actually be able to get some competition entries done this time around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!