Steampunk Costumes Rule!

I have always been a huge fan of the steampunk aesthetic. I am tickled pink to be doing not one but TWO steampunky plays this season: RUR for Strawdog and Pillar of Fire for College of Dupage. Yee Haw!

So while researching for Pillar today, I can across these awesome examples that I want to share with the class:

Steampunk Justice League: The Guild of Justice-Minded Citizenry Superman & Powergirl looks fabulous! And Here's Batgirl! I love them all.

And I saw these guys at the Comic Con...the costumes were totally amazing! There were lots of steampunk cosplayers.

So sketches and images of my version of steampunk to come soon...and if you are interested in learning more about steampunk, here's a forum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!