FAO Wonder Woman Trunk Set

Its a brutal $350...but that was to be expected. It comes with the trunk, original doll and outfit, a cape that looks like it's styled after the red, white, and blue cape from the television show, a sword and shield, a little festive wonder woman cheerleader looking outfit with new red and white gauntlets to match the boots, a white grecian little number with a blue cape and gold gauntlets and sandals, and a stand. It is in stock and if someone wanted to get this for my birthday next week...i would not turn it down.

I believe this code will get you free shipping SHIPFALL8 on orders over $120..which is actually a killer deal as those trunks are HUGE to ship.

I am pretty darn tempted by this. I know it's ridiculously pricey...but I love wonder woman!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W Club Exclusive Doll "Mademoiselle Eden" from Nu Face...

Paris Doll Convention News

IT Dolly Days East 59th La Femme Godiva Collection with New Characters!